Water does a body good.
What's the big deal with drinking water? Couldn't you benefit just as much from coffee or juice?
In a word, no.
You see, water comes to you without any baggage.
No caffeine. No chlorine. No calories.
No preservatives or sugar.
And a steady supply of water from Crystal Springs means that what you're putting into your body is always clear, fresh and absolutely free of additives of any kind.
Did you know that your body is nearly 70% water? True. And it takes about 8 to 10 cups of water every day to keep all systems in good working order. You might not even feel thirsty, but your body still needs to be kept well hydrated throughout your day.
Fast facts on why water does the body good.
- Water is vital to digestion and your metabolism
- Water flushes out toxins and impurities
- Water helps to transport disease fighting cells through the bloodstream
- Pure water replenishes natural fluids depleted by caffeine, alcohol and other diuretics
- Water is a critical part of the body's cooling system
- Water is calorie-free and helps suppress appetite while dieting
- Water makes up:
80% of newborn babies
75% of muscles
92% of blood
75% of your brain
Water - the stress buster.
When life is getting you down, that's the time to drink up - water, that is. Water increases your body's resistance to stress. It thins your blood, fights fatigue, and helps your cardiovascular system. And this stress-coping aid doesn't require a prescription or an appointment.
And if you're looking for a truly low-cost beauty treatment, you can't beat water. It benefits your body's largest organ - your skin - by helping to keep it supple and smooth.